Tuesday, March 13, 2012

People

PEOPLE are what make my days special! Over the past 10 years I have been here playing the role of ME at my store Beau-Alexis. Most folk ask "who is Beau?" and "Who is Alexis?" I am Beau-Alexis Franklin. I have good days and I  have bad days but MOST days are FUN days because of who walks through my door. I have been lucky enough to have met such wonderful people from all walks of life, some share personal stories with me and some do a lot of self reflection, some teach me things about myself and some lecture me...all and all I am grateful for all of this because it has helped make me who I am today. I am more wise and more calm and more patient then I was 10 years ago. Thank you to ALL of my Beau-Alexis PEOPLE for being YOU!

XOXO

BEAU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment