Monday, March 19, 2012

Why We LOVE "WILDFOX" clothing

WILDFOX....is the best! Not only is it soooo comfortable and great to wear back to denim but it also looks awesome. The colors and textures of this clothing line are great! The graphics are always on point and one of a kind. As much as these tops may catch your eye...they will also catch someone else's eye too...you know when you see some girl wearing a graphic tee and you think to your self, "I dig that top she is wearing and were the heck did she get it? Maybe its vintage or maybe its that same top I saw in US Weekly" It probably is that same top you saw in "US Weekly" we have it here at Beau-Alexis...








It might be a tad pricey but it's well worth its cost. I have over a dozen Wildfox tops that I have collected over the past 2 years and I still wear each and every one of them. They wash and wear like new. The more you wash the more cozy and personalized they get!

No comments:

Post a Comment